Have you ever seen this on Sonic's Facebook page?
Well, it's time.
To download it, click this link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sega.sonicdash Here is the trailer:Read more >
The bosses are:
- 1)Polluted Piranha Plant, huge Piranha Plants made out of sludge. Defeated by simply squirting water into their open mouths. They appear in Delfino Airstrip and Bianco Hills once, and three times in Delfino Plaza.
- 2)Petey Piranha, who controls the Piranha Plants of Bianco Hills and appears in two of its episodes.
- 3)Gooper Blooper, who controls the Bloopers of Ricco Harbor and appears in two of the harbor's episodes and one of Noki Bay's.
- 4)Wiggler, who resides on Gelato Beach as the boss of the third mission, angry at Mario for disturbing his nap.
- 5)Mecha Bowser, a giant mechanical version of Bowser, controlled by Bowser Jr. Appears only in the first episode of Pinna Park. (Mario must fight this boss while riding a roller coaste…
What are Wikia Blogs?
Wikia community blogs allow you to contribute a blog post to any wiki's Community Blog.
Blogs are used by wiki communities for fan fiction or original work, news and announcements, questions or recommendations to the community, or reviews or op-eds. Check out Fallout Wiki's News Blog and Lostpedia's Theories Blog to see two examples.Read more >
Hello, my name is Furi3210123. I'm the creator of the Party Ninja Wiki.Read more >